hahaz.. ytd came home late so never write any post...
hahaz.. we had bbq at sheryl house ytd.. FUN! when I reached her house I realised I lost my hp... AHHH! actually I dropped it on the floor... luckily managed to get it back.. phew... than we started to prepare the water bomb for ivan kor n juanne's arrival.. hahaz.. I was safe.. actually I was in their plan too.. hehex.. hahaz.. soon they came.. and was bombed! I recorded it down! COOL! than we soon started our BBQ! yeah! hahaz.. we took a very long time than managed to get the fire working.. tired sia.. hahaz.. smelly too.. than yan went into my eyes started 'crying'... the boys [ nicholas,weizhi,ivan ] cried too.. yichou like got.. also like dun have.. hahaz... about half or an hour or so.. we finally can start cooking the food le.. GREAT! hahaz... cooked a lot.. hahaz... in the end still left a bit.. got less than half ba.. hahaz.. after eating we went to play games le.. hahaz... after that we went to play water bomb... thanks to wz my face n clothes got foam... hahaz... in the end we started splashing at each other.. hahaz... nic n yc.. both get pulled... hahaz... than we did push up.. hahaz.. having a competition who can stay longer... in the end yc fall and we all starting aiming at him le.. hahaz.. so fun! soon around 12 midnight went home le... SO FUN! but haiz.. cant stay overnight...
hmmm... today we had our last lesson of sci enrichment... it was so interesting! hahaz.. we did our project on water conservation using flash... it was TIRING! we actually can go home aorund 12 plus in the end we went back at 3 or 4 plus... COOL! reason was that when we are almost done... suddenly the whole thing went missing.. with the help of teachers we tired to retrive but cant.. haiz.. than we have to do all over again.. we even had our lunch in the computer lab.. COOL! we ate chicken rice! hahaz... interesting...
THANKS...XINYU JESSICA N SHERMEEN! WE DID IT!
we managed to finished the project by today! YEAH! hahaz... today was so terrible but fun.. stay in the lab and eat our lunch.. first time...
hmmm.. hope my skills learn from flash is useful.. and BETTER. coz we did it twice.. hahaz..
well... today considered a fun but a unhappy day ba.. smth bad happen.. haiz...
gtg!
byebye=)
JOEY-