PROJECT WORK LESSON AGAIN!
Monday, July 17, 2006, 12:33
again project lesson in the com lab.. haha.. everyone is slacking away.. doing their own stuff.. haha... sian.... finally one person thing is settle... but than that person still havent.. wat he want to do.. haix.. just continue thinking ba... haix.. today ivan bdae.. haha.. bought a 'cake' for him... haha... hope he will like it lohz.. later still must do project! ahh!!!! so much work! hahaa... JOEY U MUST JIAYOU! haha... really hope all the things can settle soon... just finish my show n tell.. scary.. hope I did well.. haha... play volleyball in clas.. COOL sia... haha.. the video was ok... if only I added photos.. haha.. nvm.. at least I tired my best lahz.. hahaz... wanna eat mac now.. haha.. one more period than end sch liao.. JOEY JIAYOU! NI YAO YONG GAN YI DIAN! haha...
also.. to all sec4 students... esp in beatty de!
ALL THE BEST AND GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR LISTENING COMPREHENSION LATER!
JIAYOU!
haha.. byebye=)
JOEY-