today was a fun? weird? crazy? mad? sad? happy? joyful? day..
hahaz.. duno wat day should it be called...
today considered my first day for home econs lesson.. it was rather a funny and weird one.. coz I cant believe I answered questions during lessons... hahaz... going crazy le... hahaz... than almost all managed to memorise.. cool...
than during english lesson.. haix.. nearly cried... due to some stuff... now starting to hate group and pair work.. really hope for indivivual work.. haix... or even this year will end quickly...
anyway... after school end... rushed for the teachers day audition.. than saw someone who I dun want to see... haix... why is there so many things happening? seriously need someone to talk to... haix... but those people are not there anymore... haix...
happy becoz I ate a lot? hahaz... ate 2 sandwiches... 1 packet of hello panda biscuits... I bowl of wanton noodles and 1 bowl of mee... than dinner ate a bit... hahaz.. so my! going fat soon! seriously need to stop eating so much... hahaz...
than reach home.. dun feel very good.. a bit headache... flu and cough still havent recover.. haix.. hope to get well soon...
haix... thanks safwan! for the teaching for how to recover somehow... haha...
and finally some stuff had settled... great.. but still got a lot of things... hahaz.. haix...
JOEY JIAYOU!
byebye=)
JOEY-