haha.. actually dun want to post de. PEILING asked me to update. haha.. joking... hmm..
well.. nth much happen or maybe there is.. on tue went to the bishan library again. reach at 945am than my sis and I will like waiting outside. wow. about 950am there is like a lot of people. than went 10am reach. the door is open everyone was liked running up to get seats. lols. my sis and I went to the 4th floor. we sat to study. surprised. than I saw jiacai and pocheng with another guy forget the name.

than on wed I had training... on thurs I went for tuition... today.. I had training again and after that went to J8 to get presents and buy lunch with my sis. I also had geo lesson. today peiling gave me a packet of sour sweets. thanks so much! <33!

than now is time to do hw got geo self test. ahhh! byebye=)
JOEY-