MY DAY
Monday, September 04, 2006, 20:05
ok today I have a rather dun how to explain day. early in the morning I went for training. great we need to run. after running I started seeing things in a different colour when I get into the sun my eyesight got worst. I see things in a total different colour. than head get very dizzy. in the end never play for that part. after drinking some water get better le. after training I went to meet my sis. before that I went to collect some stuff and go bishan library. it is just newly open and it is so nice and big. and I am going there tml again in the morning to study! wow! anyway.. I watch a korean series fashion 70s today. it is so damn nice! anyway... I study a bit. hope it went in. still feeling a bit lost of way. no idea how to continue. haiz. simply no idea. hope tml will be a better day ba. JIAYOU!
bye
JOEY-