FRIENDLY MATCH
Wednesday, November 22, 2006, 20:22
hello.
I had two friendly match today. the first one was with piecre secondary sch. it was in the early morning so we met at 630am? haha. than we took a bus there. the court seems to be smaller. haha. weird. anyway, the friendly match was quite ok. and we won! yea! than we went to have lunch at S11 and had bubble tea. I ordered chocolate ice blend and it taste like milo? haha. than we walked to juanne house. her house bed is so nice. nearly slept but didnt. than around 1pm I went to meet sheryl to get wz present. and in around 10 mins? we got him a present and we started to walk around I felt so bright. haha. than soon it was 230pm went to meet up with the other vballers to walk to raffles jc to have our friendly match. when we arrived at rjc that was some matters to settle. haha. than we went to have our friendly match but it was like raining? so we played among ourselves first. but in the end there was still rain so didnt get to play the friendly match and have to wait some time later. after that we took bus to J8 to get some food and than went home. haha. I walked home today. it was so long.
and there is council camp tml, hope it will be fun than.
byebye=)