hello.
going to blog about ytd and today. went to watch step up with liyan,eleanor,elizabeth,isabella and juanne. had lots of fun. STEP UP DANCE IS NICE! haha. also, laugh a lot during the whole show. than we went to take neoprints. than went to heeren to have window shopping. than we went to eat again. eleanor and mine money was cheated! haha. than isabella drew a picture of liyan. she used ice cream and paper. than a while later we took mrt home.
for today, in the early afternoon I went to sk to finish the exhibition captions. than went to meet my classmates as there was a class gathering? haha. we went to have our lunch than walk around deciding where to go and we went to vivo city. we went to candy empire than walk around the whole building and we went to toy r us and started to play there. haha. than we went to eat steamboat at marine bay. haha. it was so fun and I am full. we had two tables. after eating we were like throwing chopsticks and stuff at each other. haha. and we had ice cream. than we took the shuttle bus back. when we reach toa payoh it was around 9 plus? the others went to safra and I came back home. and jaseline cheer up! I shall stop here. and here are the photos.
juanne,elizabeth,liyan,isabella,eleanor and me!

art piece by hh

during steamboat

otto! haha.
byebye!