hello.
today I had vball training. didnt really did much. it was raining heavily. after training, some of us had beach vball camp at sentosa. it was quite fun. haha. our trip there was. haha. liyan, eleanor, elizabeth, isabella, juanne and I went vivo city to have our lunch than we ran to habourfront there to take shuttle bus. haha. we ran like crazy like that. than we board the bus. yea. and we alight, we get the ticket adn board the blue line bus to siloso beach. haha. we alight at duno where. than we walked all the way down. and the palce is wrong! haha. luckily there was a driver who pass by and told us the right directions. we went the opposite way. haha. we walked back and took the bus again and alight at siloso point. haha. and this time it is the correct one. but than we were 45 mins late. I think no one realise that. lol. it was pretty fun playing on the sand. learn something different. than soon the thing ended, we took shuttle bus back than mrt than liyan, eleanor, isabella and I went to toa payoh to get something than went home. today was indeed an exciting day! haha. and we are going to sentosa for the camp on wed and fri too. haha. ok. I shall stop here. having a bad cold. argh.
byebye=)