POSTY!
Monday, November 06, 2006, 17:51
hello.
today had vball training. haha. we played formation game. so fun! haha. the points were all very close. I was so stupid. got one ball I was suppost to go forward and receive but I stood down there. lol. today was really very FUN! I think it has been like months that we play such really fun games. after training, liyan, eleanor and me went for lunch at braddell mac. haha. the commercial on STEP UP keep repeating. the show looks very nice. I WANT TO WATCH! when we have finish eating, the three of us were chatting away. we were firguring out the formation thing. and predicting something. haha. around 4 plus? we left and we walked to the bus stop. we saw our bus and decided not to run for the first time. than I said that by the time we walked to the bus stop the bus will come again. but than like a few mintues later? the bus really came. haha. and we started to run. it was so funny. by the time we reached the bus stop. the bus havent even reach. haha. anyway, today was really a very fun day. and I want to watch step out. the dance looks really nice.
byebye=)