hello! firstly wish everyone MERRY XMAS!haha. my lap is finally fixed! yeah! well... I am going to blog about friday, saturday and today. haha. on friday, it was such a long day. in the morning, I went to sch for training. saw many next year sec1s de. haha. hope my bro will be one of them. in training, as usual did the serving between the yellow string and net thing than match and spiking.
after that, elizabeth, liyan, eleanor, juanne, isabella and I went to liyan house to bathe. and the ate fries. yummy! and took lots of photos too! haha. about an hour or so later, we went to sheryl house for bbq. we sat there and chat and eat. a while later, the six of us went to mobile to get a drink. we bought snapple. and there was some wordings behind the cap. haha. cant rmb what was it. than we went back and started the fire for bbq. haha. they had a hard and long time doing it. than played poker cards. haha. juanne and I wore the same monkey shirt and eleanor took a picture of our monkeys. haha. than we started to watch tv! the 9pm show! haha. laugh a lot, althought the show wasnt funny. than juanne, sam, atiqah, siti and I took 73 back to the sch area and took another bus home. haha. and I ate tangyuan. coz it was dong zhi.
than for saturday, as usual I went for dance ws. sam was there too. than went for lunch and back home.
on sunday, which was just now, I went for tuition in the early afternoon, than I went for chingay training. there was lots of fun. the last one hour, we went celebrating christmas. after that, I went to my dad's friend house to celebrate christmas. meet my childhood friends. haha. and we ate a lot! and now I am back at home. haha.
anyway, I shall stop here than.
MERRY XMAS!
byebye=)