hello.
haha. its has been so long since I blog. my computer has sent for repair so I have to take turn with my bro to use. anyway, I am going to blog about saturday first! its sk alumni gathering of the lions! haha. miss the teachers and classmates. the exhibition was rather successful! yeah! the mass dance was great! haha. than on sun, I went for chingay training and tuition. than on mon, I went to bishan library. for today, I had vball training. we went to gym. haha. so cool! in the morning, I met up with liyan, juanne and elizabeth and we went to have breakfast at macdonalds. than we went to the gym first. than jerry told us to come out and to running. 6 rounds!! so tiring. than after the training, we went for lunch at koufu. and went home. haha. I am currently lazy to change the skin. haha. will do it soon. I shall stop here than.
byebye=)