hello.
well.. going to post about my class 2d1n chalet on wed and thurs. after training, liyan, isabella and I went to meet the others at red circle. a while later, we went to take mrt to the resort. than we wanted to check in. haha. but we cant get some people we to help us. than we started to ask the people at the resort. haha. in the end, liyi's obs friend helped us to check in and we went in and started to play cards and ordered canadian pizza to eat. haha. and I went home around 12 plus coz I cant stay due to some reasons. than the next day, I went to meet liyan, gladys, isabella and others for outing. and it was so terrible.
for fri, had training, and took photos too. after that, went to had lunch with liyan, isabella and eleanor at macdonalds. we talked about some scary stories. than my parents came to fetch me home. haha. and there was a real good news to me! yea!
for today, had dance training and went for lunch with them. haha. and tml is the last day of this year. and next year going to be sec3. haha. thats very fast. I shall stop here than.
byebye=)