hello.
haha. so long never blog le.
on wed, sch reopened. haha. didnt start any lessons coz I was a psl than need to bring the sec ones around the sch. I was taking care of 1e4'07. haha. same for thurs.
on fri, was their orientation camp. haha. rather fun and not fun. the first game was naming game. haha. my class didnt really finish it. I rmb that there was one student with a letter a in the name and the student said apple. lol. than had recess and it was earthquake. rather funny. haha. than had lunch and there was flag and cheers making. the class name themselves 4ever soar. which means forever fly together. haha. nice. than their cheer was kind of weird weird too. but still original. and it was mass games. the first station was at the field. haha. the class sabord the psl. than we have to play too. next station was at the classroom. the blind man thing. the students keep saying, " I cant see, i cant see." lol. but actually they can see. than they had the game at basketball court wat star wars thing. they enjoyed throwing bombs at each other. haha. than it was at parade square. also about water bomb de. than it was at the back of the canteen. they have to stand on the beach and line up according to their birth dates. haha. damn funny can. than they stopped coz there was not enough time and they went to their bunks. the boys slept in the hall and the girls slept in the classrooms. for psl, we have to follow our class. than it was dinner. it was havoc. than we had campfire. 1e4 is so cool! haha. they were all so high! vanessa and I stand behind and shouted with them too. haha. than after campfire it was night walk. I actually paired up with vanessa. but I was real real real scared so we changed with weakeat and junda. I paired up with junda. than I changed again coz zane was coming and 1 grp got odd numbers. so I went with liyan that grp. haha. I keep holding to the sec1 boy arm. haha. hope he was not scared off by me. but half way, it was stopped. coz one grp shouted. haha. after that it was time to bath. the students were to bath first. than the psl sitted outside and talk. the girls queue was so so so long. haha. the psl and seniors were talking about the rumours and stories. it was so scary. after which, we went to bath and waited for the sec ones to sleep than we sleep. I couldn sleep so started to sms vivien and liyan. haha. than the next day, we woke up, wash up and stuff. and reported at the parade square to get ready to go to the macritchie reservior to let the sec ones get use to the cross country way. at the same time can kill fats. haha. anyway, in e4 there was this boy form gyps. he told me a lot abt gyps. haha. didnt noe that gyps change a lot. and when the whole walk ended, we took the bus back to sch and had breakfast. and it was cleaning up and reflections. soon, it was break camp. haha. so fast. 2d1n only. than van and me gave out chocolates to them. haha. hope they liked it. haha. gtg! havent do my chinese hw. ahh! actualy sch lessons starting tml!
byebye=)