hello! haha. I shall try to post a little longer than the previous one.
anyway, I got my ic today. its not nice. but its alrite I shall wait 15 years later where I can get to renew it. but a pity is for today I wasnt the fastest to get it. I think only I will know what is that. haha. nvm. also, tml is the sec 3 camp ar saribum. hope it will be fun than and the class can bond together. haha. btw, eleanor, wu zun is mine. haha. we were talking about he is whose on mon or tue? haha. and for today, liyan, eleanor and I went to eat roti john at the coffeeshop. its so filling. and we sat there for one and a half hours? haha. and liyan must takecare of yourself. hmm... cant think of what to post. haha. I shall try again the next time. but I have a song to post. and people must listen! very nice! haha. enjoy!
傻傻的勇氣
最猛的是我有 傻傻的勇氣
如果沒有奇跡 我創造一個給妳
好的壞的都是我的 要撐到底
妳讓我相信我可以...
haha. cant put everything in. anyway, I shall stop here than.
byebye=)