hello.
it was 2e2'06 chalet on 26 and 27 nov! on monday, we had vball trg. mr ry brought us pizzas. haha. liyan isabella and I took one box as we need to go for chalet. than liyan came to my house to wash hair and bella went back home. we met up again later to go pasir ris. we waited for the shuttle bus for like super long. it actually have one hour interval. haha. than we make our way to the chalet. later the guys came and soon we started bbq. we tried starting the fire but it didnt work. the other people who were having bbq actually started their fire already. there was this family where they were also having bbq, one of them actually came over to help us with the fire. and the neighbours beside us have really good charcoals that can burnt fast. haha.
soon we started the bbq, until 11 plus. haha. we had many leftovers. in the end we stop bbqing. haha. coz no fire starters. later we walked to mac to have supper. than went back to continue playing with the cards. haha. played cheat. liyan and I actually played with junyong and otto. haha. they gang up to play against us. than we played murderer. it was funny. the murderer wasnt killing the victims. haha.
than I went to the room with liyi. we wanted to sleep a while. haha. but we didnt manage to sleep. brandon was playing some funny music and showing us videos. than we went back down and played cards and I learnt a lot of card tricks from brandon. haha. we also played heart attack. haha. it was hilarious. than when it was about morning that time, like 5 or 6 plus. liyan and I decided to sleep, but a while later she went back down. people started coming in too. in the end I managed to sleep about 2 hours or so. haha. than in the morning continue with card tricks. haha. than we cleared up and checked out. the others went for breakfast. my dad came to fetch me back to school for open house. and the parents asked really weird questions. haha. ok. shall stop here. shall post some photos after I get them from jaseline.
byebye!