it was liyan birthday ytd! HAPPY 15th BRITHDAY LIYAN! :D. about 1 plus, went to meet the others at the new tech park gate. keping helped us to open the gate. than we went to the area near the pool to start preparing liyan surprise party. we started blowing balloons and writing the card. I had a hard time blowing one balloon. haha. than we soon went to her back gate there to place the balloons. haha. the balloons some went burst and some ran away and we were chasing after them. haha. and than she soon came out, but her brother came out first and saw us. he was funny. than we went to her house to cut the cake. and later amanda keping and I left for tuition. after which, we met eleanor for dinner and amanda eleanor and I went to chuan garden for council bbq. ok. shall post the photos by juanne.
byebye. takecare.

