today's post would be very long with pictures. I going to blog about my NewZealand trip frm 5 march to 13 march. haha. it was a very fun and meaningful trip. and my host name is holly! on day 1, we travelled there and reach there almost evening as there was a delay wit the flight. haha. they said the toilet was spoilt or something like that. then when we arrived at auckland, we travelled to hotel armitage, it was a very nice place. then the next day, we set off to beaches and rivers for some learning. we then also went to kiwi 360. the guide was very interesting. then we travel to zorb but we couldnt play as they did not as dry or some things so went to another place, yc,liza,siqi and I played aerojet. haha. the next day, we went a centre about maori culture and watched their performances. then they asked for voluntees to learn their dance or some stuff,yc and I went. haha. so funny. then we went to look at mud pools, the volcanoe with rotten eggs smell and we went to look at kiwi birds they were cute. the next day, we went to their school and set offto mt ruapehu. it was super duper cold up there. haha. we took chairlift up. the next day, we attend lessons at their schools and during the home econ lesson, we cooked our own lunch. we also had tabloid sports during pe, where I got blue blacks on my legs. haha. the next day, we had lessons with them and in the evening we went to taupo lake for hot pools, bbq and farewell. soon it was the last day, we left their school and went to waitomo cave. it was muddy in there. the glowworms were interesting. then we had lunch there and set off to auckland airport and we were soon back in Singapore. So for now, time for pictures. shall post a few more when I get them from the rest.





































bye. I shall post more another time.