hello.
happy birthday to elizabeth. it was her birthday ytd.
haha. gonna blog about today and ytd.
lets start with ytd, went out with yc, amanda, keping, liyan and eleanor to east coast to cycle. it was tiring. haha. I was like damn slow when we return. and ya, not gonna blog about the whole thing. then we had dinner at fish and co. haha. it was also my lunch. haha. they bought the drink was like super big cup. haha. at the bus stop there was an old lady who want to buy newspapers, she still thought I duno how to speak chinese still say wat stupid stuff. haha. duncare la. then took bus to toa payoh and took 88 home. haha. then today, went out with liyan, juanne, elizabeth and isabella. we had lunch at carls junior then we went to the water area, it was renovating i guess. then we went to arcade. haha. i paired with juanne to play the game. haha. we were like screaming. haha. then we played the gogo ball game. we were throwing at the screen. haha. funny. then about 4 plus we left cos I had tuition. haha. shall post the photos once I got them. here is the photos taken ytd.
.jpg)




