<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29029784?origin\x3dhttp://gigageroo-pooh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
gigageroo-pooh
4 months ago you said to wait.
now you're not even looking at me in the eye. i hate how things are so awkward between us.
JOEY is my name
020292
SWEETNINETEEN
SOKAkindergarten
GUANGYANGprimaryschool
BEATTYsecondaryschool
NANYANGjuniorcollege
BTYVOLLEYBALLer 12
POOHlover
HOUSEEXCO
DANCER

LOVES
MYFAMILY
VOLLEYBALL
DANCING
6ixofus
CHINGAY'07
1e2'05 2e2ers'06
PINGS
3E4'07 4E4;08
FLINT3
NDP '07 B1
GET HIGH PARTNERS
0908

RESOLUTIONS
good results
ipod touch plus speaker
participate in more dance classes/courses

FRIENDS

ALICIA
AMANDA<3
ARISTA
BENDA<3
CELESTE
CHEEKWUN
CHENXI
CHEWPHENG
CHRYSAN
CINDY
CLARISSA
DAWEI
DAWN ANG
DELANO
DERRICK
ELEANOR<3
ELIZABETH<3
ESTELLI
GLORIA
GRACE
GUANWEI
HONG HENK
HUITING
ISABELLA<3
IVAN
JAIME
JASELINE<3
JASELINE AND JIEHUI
JESSICA
JIACAI
JIAHUA
JIAYAN
JOEY
JOSEPHINE
JOY
JUANNE<3
JULIA
JUSTIN LAU
JZE YING
KAITING
KELLY
KEPING<3
KIATJIUN
LIYAN<3
MEIYI
MEOWLENG
MINSTRY
NICHOLAS
NICHOLAS PANG
PUEN<3
QIULIN
REBECCA
REGINA ONG
SAMYY
SAMANTHA
SAMUEL
SANDY
SHEMANE LEONG
SHUHUI
SHUXIA
SINYING
SIQI
SYDNEY
TECKKHANG
TSELIN
VIONA
VIVIEN
WEILIN
XINHUI
XINYU
YANDENG
YEERONG
YILING
YIQING
YUFANG
YULING
WEE KEAT
ZANE
ZHIYING
ZONGYING



MEMORIES
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
May 2011
June 2011
Credits
Codes: Huiting
Designer: Sheryl F.
Pls don't ever ever rip this. It was painful to draw and because of this I probably wasted enough time to prolly memorize another chapter of my cursed Physics or Bio.
Image references: 1 2 3
2E2'06 chalet
Wednesday, November 19, 2008, 23:20
hello.
today I just came back from 2E2 chalet. haha. overall, its ok. alrite. I shall start from the first day. we met at about 1.30pm like that. then took cab there. then we check in. haha. the guys duno found some nice person to help us check in. haha. not sure. cos I wasnt there. then we check in and we settled down. then about near evening we went to eat dinner liyan and I ate sataybeehoon. haha. I still think whaopom one nicer. then we went to arcade and we spent like 20 dollars plus on a packet of sweets la. its like wth. then at night me jaseline liyan and the guys took bus to changi village to eat desert. haha. lame la. liyan and I share icekacang. the red beans is so not nice. haha. then liyan and I decided to go och with the guys. haha. we walked there which was quite far. then when we reached the place I even mistaken the other building as och la. haha. then when we walked up the path. I saw the place was damn dark can. super scared. the guys still said wat girls stand in the middle. then daryl said something like he got bitten by red ants? haha. then we came back down. not long after policecar came. wow. they asked us like what we doing there. haha. then we said we were waiting for friends. haha. then they started asking for our particulars and I didnt bring out my ezlink or ic. haha. wonderful. luckily nth happen la. haha. then we decided to walk back to changi village to meet isabella and others. the police car kept driving back and fro to spy on us probably. haha. at that night it was like super late 1 plus? then from changi village we walked all the way back to pasir ris, our chalet. it was super far can. haha. but it was a good time to exercise. about 1/4 of journey I cycled so it was ok for me. haha. then back to chalet we boiled hot water and ate cup noodles. haha. nicenice. then after I eat I went to walk to with jaseline to the pool side and chat a while. haha. then a while later we went back to chalet and back to room to rest. the others played manjong. before jaseline and I sleep we were chatting for a while. talking about the things in sec2. haha. it was so interesting. haha. ok then we slept till the second day. we woke up like 12 plus la. haha. I was like omg. haha. the rest still sleeping. haha. then soon all woke up at like 1pm. then we went to wildwildwet. haha. it has been a year since I went wildwildwet. haha. when we went in we played the shiok river first. haha. then we played the other elements there too. haha. we wen to the water wave there. and when I sleep that time still can feel the wave. scary. haha. then we played for like 1 hour plus and we went to eat kfc there. I shared fillet burger meal with liyan. haha. the fries are like hard. aww. then we went to bath. haha. gladys and I went to the hot water one. it was damn nice. haha. and we bath rather long. after we bath we went back to chalet and hang our clothes along the stairs there for it to dry.and we started the bbq. hh, daryl and otto helped to start the fire first. then came weisiang they all. haha. we managed to finish all the food I guess. haha. I like the cheese hotdog. haha. the food was prepared by gladys, isabella. haha. I think liyi too, not too sure. anyway, after bbq, we just hang around. jaseline went home that night as she only stay one night. then we all went to ehub. haha. it was like such a long way cos the escalator was not walking. then we wanted to watch movie but there was no movie showing. sad. then we walked back to chalet there and I was bored as the rest started playing manjong. haha. I didnt know how to play so I was watching but I took weisiang phone to play games. before that played cards with gladys isabella and otto. haha. then later liyi and I decided to go and use the computer at the chalet couner. isabella joined us too. haha. I used the computer to go youtube to watch buliangxiaohua. haha. wilber pan is so cute la. haha. people go watch! haha. hope sunday can quickly come if not the person will not upload as at the taiwan its only showing once a week and its like the final 2 episode. haha. ok after we used the computer, liyi and I walked back first as isabella stayed at the counter there for a while. when we were backed at the chalet we decided to sleep till 4am in the morning then go eat macdonald breakfast. haha. but our plan failed. haha. at about 4 like that I was woke up by daryl and zane. its like funny. they were trying to take photo of some people sleeping can. haha. when the second time they came in I woke up and they actually try to hide. funny la. then I went down look around and went back up to sleep again. and they were still trying to take their best shots. haha. I kept laughing la. haha. then otto was woke up by them. haha. liyi and I were like haha. then we chat a while and wanted to sleep awhile more. haha. but we slept till like 9am. haha. we were super hungry can. then 9 plus everyone woke up. some were trying to lai chuang. wah. haha. and zane phone actually have a fan. haha. ok. then 9 plus like that all woke up and we checked out. we went to food court and eat. I ate yupianmifen. haha. I couldnt finish. haha. I still prefer the chinatown one. haha. but really fnd one day to go and eat. haha. then after eating we walked around and took bus to pasir ris mrt and took mrt home.the journey was like long. haha. liyan and I alighted at toapayoh. and we took bus back. gladys and the rest went to walk around at other places. haha. despite sleeping rather a lot of hours at the chalet I still feel tired. wth. haha. anyway, shall post the photos after I got them from liyan. haha. didnt really took a lot photos. ok. and tml I am meeting liyan and eleanor to do gym. haha. then on friday its prom night. haha. finally I got all my stuff. I bought a blue dress. hope it will be fun then. and we are staying over at gladys house. yeah! ok. I shall stop here then.
byebye!