HELLO!
haha. ytd was bty prom night. it was super fun to me. haha. ok. I shall start from the morning. I woke up like 8 plus or 9? haha. something like that. then about 11 plus my dad send me to serangoon there to meet amanda and keping and we walked to gladys house. we walked a few mintues of the forensic show then we went to change into our promdress and then wore our accesories and off to the salon to make our hair. I like my hair! its straighter and seems longer! haha. and it got zig zag pattern. wow! haha. ok. then after our hair we went to keping house to do make up. I duno how la. need amanda help. thankyou! then about4 plus we took cab there. we were like super early. haha. so we went to look around the place. its beautiful. haha. got bowling, swimming pool, arcade. haha. cool. then amanda, keping and I waited till 6 plus for the rest to come. at about 7, we had a walk in into the ballroom. haha. we sat at table number 12! haha. the table got me, amanda, keping, eleanor, liyan, gladys, vanessa, juanne, elizabeth, yinzhi and huiting! haha. we rawk man! haha. super high. the prom night started with a buffet dinner. the food was not bad. then we had a band performance by kerwin and his friends. the lead singer was good. then we had games. haha. our table was to act out so people can guess. haha. and it was step up 2. haha. everyone of us went up together! haha. so fun! then after games, it was yangjing band. haha. not bad. then there was dancefloor. most of us went like super high and we dance! haha. I miss dancing! haha. then about 11 plus, it ended. I miss prom night! haha. after prom me, yc, keping, amanda, eleanor, liyan went to gladys house for stayover. haha. we gossip and share secrets. shhh... haha. then this morning we went to mac for breakfast and off we went to go home. haha. sec4 of 2008 rawks! haha. ok. shall stop here. haha. next week still got 4E4 chalet! more fun coming up! haha. and here goes the photos taken. a few is taken from other's blog. thankyou all!











































thats all for now. haha.
byebye!