Codes: Huiting
Designer: SherylF. Pls don't ever ever rip this. It was painful to draw and because of this I probably wasted enough time to prolly memorize another chapter of my cursed Physics or Bio.
Image references: 123
AMANDA BIRTHDAY!
Monday, January 19, 2009, 10:24
hello. haha. I had finally submitted my choices of colleges. but its like, haha, I shall not mention it. anyway, celebratd amanda's birthday ytd with her, yc, keping. eleanor and liyan! haha. it was tiring but fun! HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY AMANDA! haha we still havent had our snow ice yet. ok. me and the rest met at 1230 to get the cake an do the card. haha. after that like 1 plus, I went to meet amanda first. haha. I told her I need to get plaster from the guardian there. haha. then after we reach there I said my mum said she bought for me le and yc reaching need to fetch her. haha. then I bring her to the garden there. haha. but then I bought her in the wrong way. ops. haha. we were laughing like mad. ok. after eating the cake, we took 31 to east coast park to cycle. haha. we actually spent most of or time taking pictures actually. haha. after cycling, we had dinner at fish and co. I ate the new york fish and chips. haha. not bad. haha. then we walked around and took bus back home. haha. today there is volleyball match, I hope my mum would let me go or I will be bored at home:(. ok I shall stop here. here goes the photos from liyan's blog. thankyou.