Codes: Huiting
Designer: SherylF. Pls don't ever ever rip this. It was painful to draw and because of this I probably wasted enough time to prolly memorize another chapter of my cursed Physics or Bio.
Image references: 123
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR. VOLLEYBALL GATHERING!
Saturday, January 31, 2009, 00:59
hello. this week was a busy week for me. haha. mon and tue went around to visit my relatives. I had lots of fun. haha. coz I get to eat and play cards. haha. wed and fri I had work. and it means ytd was my last day of work. haha. rather happy though. haha. had fun today. and the day before I went out with my volleyballers. haha. we went to watch wedding game. haha. its my second time watching. and we had dinner at bbq chicken after that. haha. and we went walking around cine. haha. ok. shall post the photos then. its not in order. haha. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST YEECHUANG!