HELLO!
haha. it has been so long since I blog. anyway, had volleyball gathering on 30 dec 2008. haha. I shall get the photos first before I blog. anyway, the past 3 days, I had an immersion programme at NYJC. haha. GO MELMEN 2/6 haha. it all started on 7 jan. we were divided into the diff grp and one of my ogl was actually from my primary school. it was like shocking. haha. then we had some lectures of gp, economics and stuff. it was quite interesting. the teachers are very funny. haha. then we also had this ny trail. where we can to view around the school and play games organise by the different cca. haha. my group manage to win a few of the games. haha. then second day, we had more lectures and we also get to do pw. haha. and we combine with melmen 4. haha. and we became melmen 6. cos 2 plus 4 equals 6. haha. I love them man. haha. after the second day, I went out with yc to j8. we ate at mac then we ate snow ice and went walking around. haha. cny is coming must really start shopping for clothes. haha. then come the last day, 9jan. we had some video watching and prize presentation and speech by the principal. haha. we also had some mass dance and then lunch and off we left home. haha. I cant wait to meet them during the nyjc open house. haha. anyway, results will be release on mon, its like scary. anyway, I shall post some photos taken. haha. not much actually.




