Codes: Huiting
Designer: SherylF. Pls don't ever ever rip this. It was painful to draw and because of this I probably wasted enough time to prolly memorize another chapter of my cursed Physics or Bio.
Image references: 123
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER AND JUANNE!
Sunday, March 29, 2009, 21:43
hello. firstly, ytd was juanne bbdae. happy birthday juanne! haha. I have know you since p3 or 4? haha. and my dearest sister! happy birthday! must grow up ah! ok. ytd, in the morning met amanda to study then went to shop for some stuff. then she left and I went to met my family for dim sum buffet at novena to celebrate my sister bdae. it was damn filling. then I rush back home to put down my stuff and met liza,norie,liyan and bella to prepare for juanne bdae. haha. we went to the arcade and was playing with the touch screen thing. then suddenly a boy beside us say actually it was his brother playing. all of us immediately turn and walk out of the arcade. haha. we all along though it was us who was playing it. haha. omg. then we went back to check it was really the person inside playing instead of us. ohmy. damn funny! haha. then we ran to juanne house there. liza,bella and liyan went up. norie and I stayed downstairs to meet juanne. then she came and we passed her the present. and started taking photos to drag the time. then we said bye to her. and we fake that we left. then norie and I went to her and fake that norie need go the 73 bus stop. haha. it was damn funny. haha. alrite then she left and then we went to her floor and we took a min plus to find her. haha. then we stayed at her house, took photos till 11plus and left. today I stayed at home and cut cake at night for my sister bdae. alrite I shall let the photos do the talking. and I still have hw not done. and lecture tests! ohman! jiayou!