hello.
haha. HOUSEEXCO RAWKS MAN! haha. ok. on fri night, together with amanda, wanting, liyan, cherie, derrick, tselin, we went to have dinner at tykt. haha. nicenice. its has been so long I went with such a big group. then we made our way back to ny to watch the one. haha. I felt so auntie to run to the door there to actually try to be the first few to get the seats. haah. the performance was really nice. I was impressed by some of the group voices. then at the end of the one. houseexco j1 and j2 stand in a row and dance hot and cold. haha. so cool. sc was on stage. haha. then I went home with liyan and amanda. haha. and tml I have project management course. I hope it will be fun and I am meeting PEGASUS after that. haha. funfun. ok. here goes the photos taken from others.

cheryl.cassan.wanting.me at mac during lunch break.




tselin.derrick.sandy.me.amanda!

HOUSEEXCO!


J1s houseexco nominees



byebye!