hello. woke up earlier this morning to chiong my mrp. I only have 300 plus words got 700 more to go. ahh! jiayou joey! and for ytd, it was a sad day. its suppose to be the sports carnival. early in the morning met amanda to make our way to liyan house. liyan's parents send us there and we reached at like 640am haha. rather early. but weisiang they all came after that. the weather was still good. the rest came and we helped to set up the tables and stuff. but then, the rain came. awww. it kept pouring and pouring. we took urmbrellas to shelter the nyjcians. a while later they sent the msg that its cancelled due to rain. ahhh! its a sad thing. and then the rain atually stopped. sian. ten we took pictures and left the place. I met with yc, wanting, yovnne and joyce. we went to meet the rest of the class. then we left to meet amanda and cherie. hope I spell correctly this time. we went to watch marley and me at bugis. then we went walking around and left the place at 3 plus 4. and went home with amanda. here goes the pictures taken from liyan. shall post the rest of photos after taken from seniors.

PEGASUS taken during meeting.



I was so wet!


HOUSE EXCO!

J1s

byebye! need go chiong mrp. jiayou people!