Codes: Huiting
Designer: SherylF. Pls don't ever ever rip this. It was painful to draw and because of this I probably wasted enough time to prolly memorize another chapter of my cursed Physics or Bio.
Image references: 123
GLADYS BIRTHDAY!
Friday, April 10, 2009, 19:19
hello. happy belated birthday GLADYS CHANG! haha. a friend I know since sec 1. haha. alrite in the morning met amanda at bishan mrt then we went to meet the rest at plaza sing. hope u like ur present gladys! then we met gladys walk over to the cathay to eat at auston. haha. its nice, its my first time eating there. then we watched confession of a shopaholic. its nice too. haha. it make me feel like shopping again. haha. then afte the movie we took pictures and I went home. gonna have dinner later. then must do my hw. haha. sian. meeing amanda tml. haha. then probably going queensway hopefully. shall post the pictures.