Codes: Huiting
Designer: SherylF. Pls don't ever ever rip this. It was painful to draw and because of this I probably wasted enough time to prolly memorize another chapter of my cursed Physics or Bio.
Image references: 123
KEPING BDAE
Saturday, May 09, 2009, 22:12
hello. haha. yeayea. meet up with the rest today. alright, ytd ended school early so ate with some of my classmates then went with yuzhen and yvonne to the library. then they left and I went to meet charis. haha. we ate again. then had meeting with mr lim. wooo. haha. then after the mtg had pegasus outing! haha. we went to get the stuff for seniors and then we had dinner at kfc. it had been so long since I ate kfc. then meeting them again on mon. woo. go pegasus. haha. then today met up with yc, amanda, keping, liyan, van and gladys. we had a surprise for keping. hope u like the presents. then we had lunch at pizza hut. haha. then we walked around. then liyan left. then I went with yc, the rest went to town. a while later I went back home. haha. walked a while around j8 to see if got any suitable mother's day present for my mum. today saw estelli at marina square! haha. alright. shall let the pictures do the talking then.
pictures taken during econs lecture. haha. there was a blackout! so we decided to take photos.