hello!
I AM BACK FROM CAMP! AND I SURVIVED!
A BIG THANK YOU TO MY SNAPE MEMBERS FOR HELPING ME IN MY JOURNEY IN THIS CAMP!
anyway, LTC was fun for me except alright, only some people will know what I mean. haha. first day was land expendition it was pretty alright. then second day was sea expendition, kayaking for like 4 hours. tiring! but it was great! I am glad I managed to kayak the whole journey! then it was rafting! congrats to snape! haha. our first attempt succeed! hehe. then the next day was high elements! joey good job! u did it! I managed to jump the challenge pole. and thankyou meiyi! we did it for the high element at the pen thingy. haha. then we abseiling and flying fox. greatgreatgreat! at night was yule ball! I love my house performance! go slytherin! haha. yule ball was awesome too! then last day was mass apraizal and clean up and photo taking! and went to eat at amk hub after that with some of the exco people. then today had exco meeting then went to eat at seragoon mac! shaker fries is niceee! then tml got the use textbooks project! I am going to be so tired! haha
shall post the photos taken!



CLARRIE!

ELIZABETH!



KEE YUEN

CLARRIE AND SINYEE


AMANDA

MEIYI

CHARIS


BYEBYE!