Codes: Huiting
Designer: SherylF. Pls don't ever ever rip this. It was painful to draw and because of this I probably wasted enough time to prolly memorize another chapter of my cursed Physics or Bio.
Image references: 123
simply love gatherings
Sunday, August 08, 2010, 19:36
HELLO! friday was a busy day for me! in the morning went to sch for national day celebration. my school had national day carnival! I played human fooshball and my class won first! hehe. haha then after the celebration was econs case study test. omg! then I went home to changed and headed to meet my dearest classmates for dimsum buffet at chinatown's yumcha! had lots of fun with them! and happy birthday shiwee! hope you liked the presents! after that, met amanda,eleanor,liyan,yc and keping for dinner and happy in advanced birthday to eleanor too! hope you loved the present:) then we sat down somewhere to talk. shall post pictures now!