Hello!
It has been a long long time since I blogged! Ever since I started using twitter, I realized I blogged much lesser now. Since I have some free time now, decided to just blog a bit. So far life has been quite good for me, received A level results, making decisions about where to go and catching up with friends. I guess I kind of made up my mind about what to do now. Just hope I will be committed to it and be happy! Past few weeks, met up with Wanting to have brunch at Epicurious and Hatched, the food there is really great. But its kind of ex. Went to riders cafe with Amanda too, the journey was SO long, it is located at Bukit Timah Saddle Club, the food there was alright, but it was a pity that we did not get to see any horses there. Hopefully next time I will have a chance to do that:) Okay. Shall post some pictures then:)

HATCHED!

0908 class outing to TIMBRE!

date with amanda to 15mins cafe

date with wanting to epicurious cafe

date with amanda to demspey road to try cafe hacienda

at riders cafe!
Alright. Bye!